Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Introduction

Annnd here we are again. ANOTHER blog. I know what you're thinking, "What will Lindsay fail at this time?" It's true. First blog was about running, which was semi-successful whilst I was in Georgia almost 3 years ago. I'm really hoping to jump back into the running game soon.  More on that later.  Second was about writing, which I'm continuing to try when I have free time (once in a blue moon), but no promises of success on that frontier.  It's fun whether I'm successful at it or not.

So I thought, why not make the third one a final comprehensive blog so that I don't have to start a new one every time I start something new? Personally, I'm an organizer and like to compartmentalize as much as possible. Well, no more. This blog shall contain all subject matters.

And since we're new parents, ye be warned.

I hope you'll find this entertaining and honest, and for some of you, a way to keep in touch with what's going on in the Elliott household.


No comments:

Post a Comment